Hanit Grating Range.
The economical and ecological product of choice
Hanit Grating - Industrial raised flooring system
Hanit Grating – the material from recycled plastics. The economical alternative for industrial applications!
Industrial development requires constant innovation.
Due to the very good price-performance ratio the material hanit® today increasingly replaces wood, steel, metal, concrete and primary plastics.
Hanit products have already suprised many design engineers and offer users a whole range of benefits.
The hanit® material consists of recycled plastics, to be more precise, polyolefin mixtures. The main components of these blends are polyethylene (LDPE/HDPE) and polypropylene (PP). Through utilization of these high-quality recycled raw-materials (material purity level > 95 %) expensive new material is replaced and environmental resources are conserved.
Especially suitable for industrial construction, where demands are being made increasingly for robust, thick- walled and particularly durable product solutions, our profiles, finished parts and systems made from hanit® often provide a more economical solution and technical advantage. Primarily, hanit® products are distinguished by their resistance to oils, alkalis, acids, seawater and to micro-organisms, as well as being stable and crack resistant. They are easy to work with and maintenance-free.
- Rot-resistant, splinter-proof, low risk of injury
- All year use possible
- Installation without heavy equipment
- Faster installation
- Reduced workload
- Easy to process mechanically (drilling, sawing, screwing, nailing)
- Simple on-site adjustments possible
- Long useful life
- Intermediate lengths on request
- Maintenance-free, no upkeep costs
- Made from high-quality upgraded secondary plastics (polyolefins)
- Resistant to vandalism
- Very good price-performance ratio
- Lower transport costs in comparison to concrete
- Ideal construction material, especially for rugged profiles and precast elements
- Manufactured without impregnation
- Relief for waste sites – sustained environment protection
- Fully recyclable
- Awarded with the Blue Angel environmental label
- Harmless to water
- Contaminant-free (in compliance with soil protection regulations)
- Electrically non-conductive
- Fire behaviour: Fire Class B2(DIN 4102)
- Pressure resistant
- Density: approx. 0.93 g/cm3
- Low thermal conductivity, the thermal conductivity value is about 0.23 [W/mK]
- Continuous operating temperature: -20 to +50 °C
- Waterproof (hydrophobic)
- Resistant to oils, alkalis, acids and seawater
- Resistant to micro-organisms UV-resistant
- High splinter resistance
- Material is fully pigmented
The Hanit Grating system has many applications, soil bed biofilters is just one. Hanit Grating is ideal as walkway and airflow surface, as ventilation or double floor. Industrial flooring for diaries, abattoirs, food processing, roof surfaces, non-conducting double floors for electrical or computer rooms, walkways over environmentally sensitive ground.
Review the specifications brochure for the Hanit Grating raised industrial flooring system - Click here to download.
The load testing for the Hanit Grating system is available - Click here to download.